Sunday, July 13, 2008

time for change

As the time swiftly approaches for me to embrace the rigors of higher learning, I think it's appropriate to refresh the look of my blog. It's definitely more subdued than my last iteration. Let me know what you think!

For those of you who don't know, I'll be heading north to the University of Oregon this fall. Though I was briefly tempted to show some spirit and plaster my blog with splashes of yellow and green, I decided in favor of a more mellow color scheme, which I hope will accompany a trend of more simple, focused writing to contrast the lengthy tirades of years past.

Currently of interest:
Jon Foreman's Summer Album
The Reason for God
Surprised By Hope
The Shack
Mass Effect
Root Beer Tapper
iPhone 3G
Stadium Park Apartments
Lucas

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks more mature and clean... You get my stamp of approval :)

8:25 AM  
Blogger J. Quiring said...

Looks nice. You should make a gaudy green and yellow one with the duck and everything, just for a while when you head off to college. I think you should use their sports site as an inspiration: http://www.goducks.com/

9:12 PM  
Blogger J. Quiring said...

Did you get your your title from Senator Obama?

Anyway, this is fun:
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9180/sensesayws1.jpg

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Hyster said...

This one is superb amazing... Can you help me out with GaragebandforPC.

Any updates on the same?

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home