Wednesday, January 18, 2006

most boring post ever

This week we have finals, and I'm dreading them. Why are they right before Winter Retreat? It's agony, I tell you. It gives you hope and something to look forward to, but it's still agony. I've been studying English for the past few hours and don't really understand many of the questions she gave us on our study guide for our King Arthur series. No fun at all. Tests should be illegal.

Winter Retreat is going to be beyond fun this year. I'm really looking forward to it. And I'm number 43 in the list for snowboarding, so I'll be seeing some of you on the slopes. But it's on Friday this year, which I don't really like; we'll all be pooped by the end of the week, and ready to go home (even though it was a blast), but we'll have to stay behind and do a very fun, but exhausting activity to further agonize our underslept bodies. But I'm going to stop there with the complaining, because the fun will outweigh the exhaustion (hopefully). It really is a priviledge to be able to snowboard with your friends, and for such a good price too! Perhaps next year we'll go back to snowboarding beforehand. Or, you never know, I could be completely wrong on this one, and it could be that snowboarding afterwards is mucho mas awesome that I could have guessed. I hope the latter is true.

I don't really have much to talk about (shocking, I know), but I'm sure I'll have plenty to say after Winter Retreat. Good things to say, of course. I think I'm officially titling this my most boring post ever. Really, I just proofread it, and could hardly stay with it myself. Sorry about that, guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home