Tuesday, February 21, 2006

golly gee, what's going ON??

I have a bit of a different setup with my blog now. Thanks to my genius and html skills, I set a redirect tag on my previous blog in order to lead all visitors to my main welcome center, where access to all my media projects (including my blog) can easily be accessed. In order to pull this off, I had to make a new blog, which is this one. It is identical to my previous blog (same posts, same dates, etc), but the web address is http://sensesay1.blogspot.com/. You may want that url in order to skip the "welcome page" and get straight to my blog, or if you have an RSS reader. I'm working on getting this to work on Xanga and Myspace as well, that way people will be FORCED to go to my actual blog! Muahaha! I feel like such a Mac user, limiting your options and making everything simple. Eventually, my Myspace, Xanga, and Blog, will all lead to the same place--that's the goal here. I'm tired of putting up with Myspace and Xanga, so when people want to comment or see what's up with me, they can come to my actual blog, no matter what service they happen to be using. No more pasting the same entry onto three sites! One Blog to rule them all...

Any tips on how to put the redirect tag into Xanga and/or Myspace would be much appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Quiring said...

Instead of redirecting, why don't you just put the blog choices on sensesay.blogspot.com This causes extra and unnecessary page and file downloads -- not the best if someone's got a slow connection.

Anyway, it looks good otherwise.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home