Sunday, July 09, 2006

two cents

My cousin and I have endeavored to start a blog filled with our mutual opinions about various subjects. Some of you might say, "So what? You do that on your blog all the time." You're right. But perhaps you'll like the other blog better.

It's called Two Cents, and since twocents.blogspot.com (which is actually a Canadian guy criticizing American politics) and 2cents.blogspot.com were taken, along with several variation of that theme. We eventually decided to go with jerzjm.blogspot.com (combining both of our names; my cousin's name is jeremy <"jerz"> and of course jm is for yours truly).

So far we have only one post and it's about subway, and we had fun putting it together. The template style is similar to my blog and Matt's, so it's like a fusion of the two, with some original elements as well.

I hope you enjoy it. Jeremy wants to make it a big deal, but we'll see.

Also look forward to the creation of a picture blog (similar to Nick's), just to post up some cool pictures I've been taking lately. I'm REALLY looking forward to photography. Thanks for the inspiration, Nick:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home