Friday, June 16, 2006

desperate days

So when I got out here, I found that they uninstalled Firefox on my Grandma's computer ("they" meaning one of my cousins). This has happened about 1000 times, and this time was the last straw. I removed all internet explorer icons from the quicklaunch and desktop, and replaced them with Firefox shortcuts. However, if anyone should go through the trouble of actually searching through the programs menu just to find IE, this little image awaits them (I created it on Microsoft Paint). Click it to see it in it's full size. I set it as the homepage.



Feel free to use this for whatever crazy people you encounter who STILL use IE. I'm just hoping they don't dash my efforts yet again.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Mark said...

lolol

the homepage is set to the image url. ttyl.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU WERE WITH!

I DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU WERE WITH!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home