Monday, December 04, 2006

macworld expo

Hey guys, because I've gone the past few years, I got a free registration to go. Sweet!

But I'm not just posting this to gloat. They sent me a code for $10 passes to give to friends (and family, but we won't go there :P). Anyone want to go? The dates are January 8-12, and we can go any time that week (even more than once, if we so choose). Hopefully, we'll get some first looks at brand new products from Apple that they'll announce that week, including their latest OS, Leopard. It'd be a cool time to geek out over all the stuff. Heck, if it turns out to be boring, we can always walk right across the street for some PS3 action (the Moscone Center--where the Expo is held--is right across the street from the Metreon), or whatever else there is to do downtown. I'm thinking Friday would be the most likely day to go, because it's not a school night. Those details can be discussed later, of course.

Just as a side note, 10 bucks is a really really cheap price (the early bird special, already considered to be cheap, is $25). Be sure to let me know by December 11 though, that's when it expires.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I'll go

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go. We got a pass too but im not sure if it was an invite to just go or actually free admission. I'll see but either way count me in

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home